As part of the annual Brewsvegas festival, Beerkary is creating our Happy Gilmore “happy place” filled with local beers, beer-matched food, and a mini golf course.
Beerkary is a pop-up bakery, which combines our two favourite things – craft beer and baked goods. Each of our menus are inspired by the specific flavours profiles of matching beers and often use the same hops and malts.
There will be a special beer showcase by Croft Brewing Company, Beerkary beer-matched treats as selected golf holes, as well as an endless cash bar and all inclusive Beerkary brunch.
The menu includes:
Matching to the Red Rye Ale
- Pork mortadella on sprouted rye sourdough sandwich
- “Dirty golf ball” Potato Bun (Choux bun, potato custard, citrus, crystal malt, marzipan)
Matching to Finger Lime IPA
- Cured fish on milk bun roll
- Finger Lime Pie (Lemon myrtle curd, jelly, IPA meringue, finger lime, sorrel)
Matching to Crofter Wheat Ale
- Meatball sub sandwich on wheat beer sourdough
- Citrus Finger Buns (Finger buns with malt buttercream, sprouted grains and citrus jam)
On the course:
Brewsvegas beercarons (beer-based macaron)