Beerkary Bakery at Beer Incider Experience (21 September 2014)
As part of Brisbane’s newest beer festival, the Beer Incider Experience, Beerkary Bakery will be collaborating with Victorian brewer’s Killer Sprocket to celebrate and launch an exciting new beer on 21 September 2014.
Beerkary is a pop-up bakery, which comes from a simple desire to combine our two favourite things – beer and baked goods. The pastries are made by chef Ben Devlin and each menu is inspired by the specific flavours profiles of matching beers and often use the same hops and malts.
This event supports the exclusive launch of a new beer “Hey Juniper”. This beer is an American style Pale Ale with the addition of Juniper Berries to give a pine bitterness.
The menu of beer and matching sweet and savoury Beerkary selections include –
- Hop brioche with pine-smoked trout, juniper and pickles
- Hops brioche with pine-roasted sweet potato, juniper and pickles (vegetarian option)
- Malt + apple éclair with juniper and Amarillo hops glaze (named the “beerclair”)
- Rye + IPA sourdough with pastrami pork and sour slaw
- Chocolate, Crystal malt cookie with Amarillo hop caramelised white chocolate
Hope to see you there!
The Beer Incider Experience
Albion Park Harness Racing Club, Amy St, Albion.
Sunday, 21 September
11am start (until sold out)
3pm for “Hey Juniper” beer launch (beers available all weekend)
Pastries and sandwiches range from $6– $12